Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another day, another commute

But the clock is ticking and soon there will be no more... Not for a couple of weeks anyway.
As the countdown continues to tumble, the trip to Florida gets closer, 2 weeks away from the UK, a long time coming, this trip is really gonna set my mind free.
Taking the new fitness regime with me, not a minute there will be wasted. And this year we have company so will make the trip a little more interesting too.

Weather out there has been dry and high heat recently, so I'm sure it will rain lots when we get there, but who cares. As long as I wake each day away from home for a bit, that's all that matters to me.

The ridiculous hire cars we have will help make it all the more fun for sure. 4 people, 3 cars and about 18 seats between them collectively lol, over kill, hell yeah, its the US baby!

So as much as it pains me to go to work today, its not long now, so anything is bareable.
Sent using BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment