Friday, October 1, 2010

A tiring stressful day.

I'm going to keep things brief, as its late, and I'm shattered. But today has been a true test of my mental state without a doubt.

Starting out with the dog walks in the rain this morning, it was hardly a flying start to the day.

A pain in the ass day at work with problems left right and centre, with people testing my patience, and finishing with a complete lack of energy.

I'm sure I will have more to reflect on by the morning, but have to say my mind passed its stress test with flying colours.

In other brief news...
Mum is doing very well recently. Can't keep her at home these days, out shopping and exploring daily.

Holiday booked for November, off to Lanzarote for a week with the other half. Still undecided on hiring a car or not.

Deposit paid for Florida 2011. Can't wait for my extended trip, with the skydiving lessons and hopfully my licence.

Right, sleep time. Sorry for the short entry.
Bring on the weekend.
Regards
Michael

Sent using BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment