Monday, April 5, 2010

Clock starts ticking again in the morning..

... not that I really give much of a damn anymore, but hey I have to show interest, right?

Easter holidays officially draw to a close tonight, and people start working again in the departments that are dealing with my wonderful Blackberry 9700 which does not work!

Heres to hoping that at some point over the next few working days, someone can grow a pair, make a decision, fix my damn phone once and for all, or just replace the stupid thing.

Nothing much more to say on the matter really, other than just looking on the Orange website now at what I WOULD upgrade to if I had any faith in the network. So in the meantime I will have a look on www.vodafone.co.uk and see what they can offer me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment