Friday, March 5, 2010

I just thought I would say.....

Seeing as it is a nice day, and im feeling good about the weekend, and the road ahead now I thought it was time to reflect a little, so here goes.

The last couple of years have been a bit of a challenge to say the least, with ill health, surgery, family drama, and some big changes in my social life and online persona. Many changes have happened, and tidal waves of emotions have washed over my life on more than one occasion. But you know what... im still here, still ready to take whatever life can throw, and ready to move onwards and upwards.

The next year or 2 will see some big changes in my life, lifstyle will be a big one, but I remain confident I can deal with this.
Why so confident? Quite simple really... Friends.

So I post this to say thank you to my closest and dearest friends who have been there for me through thick and thin. Stood by me at desperate times, and shown concern when all falls quiet. It is people like you who make the world a better place, and I am thankful and grateful to be blessed with such people in my life.

Thats my deep and meaningful done for another decade now.

2 comments:

  1. Very jealous. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww dont be jealous hun, you are special in your own special little way too.

    Comes a time when you have to give credit to the people who make you the person you are huh

    ReplyDelete