Sunday, March 21, 2010

A brief hello.

2/3rds of the way through the weekend, so time to summarise.

Yesterday being indoor, bored got the better of me, and I ended up buying myself a new mountain bike. A 2010 Specialized Hardrock Pro has been a twinkle in my eye for a while now, and yesterday I could cope no longer without it, so I bought it. £550 well spent, or so I am led to believe anyway lol.
I look forward to receiving it, and getting some use out of it, with spring fast approaching that should be easy. Now I just have to resist buying the Canon 450D I have been eyeing up, at least for a while anyway.

Yesterdays weather was crap, however today looks promising. Sadly I have no plans for the day, and so far all I have to do is walk the dogs and go to IKEA with my sister and her tribe to help bring a bed back for them. I am tempted to get the fencing out the back sorted out too, but maybe thats for next weekend eh?

Right im off, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment